Make A Positive Impact-Volunteer
How would you like to make a difference in the life of a child? The Davenport Rotary will, again this year, partner with Davenport Schools for a reading program to help students at Madison Elementary who need our help. Thank you so much to the Rotary members who already participate in this very worthwhile program! We would love to increase our presence at the school and help even more kids!
To Participate Follow the Instructions:
1. Complete Davenport Community Schools volunteer application and attach a copy of your driver’s license.
2. Forms are available from Jessi Lane or the Rotary website:
windows.net/00000001635/en-ca/ files/sitepage/madison- elementary-school-reading- program/davenport-community- schools-volunteer-form/DAV_ Schools_Vol-release-form.pdf
3. Identify times you are available to help (the teachers are flexible & appreciate any help they can get!)
4. The copy of your driver’s license and application needs to be printed/completed and turned into Davenport Community Schools at 1606 Brady Street, Davenport, IA or you can give it to Jessi Lane at a Rotary Meeting to deliver.
5. You will be notified once your application has been approved….processing normally takes a few weeks. Contact Jessi if you haven’t heard back from anyone.
Special Note: Kim Rollinger is the Reading Specialist at Madison Elementary & will be our primary contact in scheduling times with teachers and students. Kim’s contact information Phone: 563-320-6152 Email: email@example.com.
Questions/Info/Sign-up: Contact Davenport Rotary Member, Jessi Lane at 563-343-7472 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Impact: Students will have reading assignments & materials – Just bring yourself and be ready to read, listen, & make a positive impact!